Goulburn 2001 lighting info:
Well I've been improving lighting. Some features:
- Voltage gauge now on switch box. This will let us work out battery state
at a glance.
- Cig socket now on switch box - long cord removed (I plan to make it an extension
- Some wiring repaired
- Sub-switch box planned - it will be about three light switches in a box,
with one input and three outputs. This will let us put lights further away.
(It's basically a power board)
- I've blocked the earth connector on one of the lighting adapters, since
it has no earth. Now I will let people use it as only double insulated equipment
can be plugged in. (incl. most phone chargers) This is a safety feature.
Lighting equipment we have
- One big square high efficiency fluro with night light
- One long fluro (not as bright) with dual brightness control.
- A total of three halogen downlight holders of various wattages and beam
- Various methods of mounting
- Various connections, cigarette lighter for high power 60w fixtures.
- Leads - various leads, hopefully all will be working.
- Control box with two cigarette lighter outlets (max 15A) and three lighting
- SLA battery with dual cigarette outlets, fused at 15A
- Two 240v light socket to power adapters, max 2A. One with earth, one without.
- Hopefully a switch box as described above.
- Possibly one earthed, heavy duty lighting to power cable (plug into light
- Maybe some bud lights
- And reflective insulation to reflect light and heat.
Page updated March 14, 2001 by Ben